Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blessed

We have had trouble with getting online, so sorry that you haven't heard from us in a bit. Please stay tuned, as we will try our hardest with little pockets of time to update. The outreach was full of God's presence. Thank you for your prayers. Keep praying, especially for the banquet.



There is SOO much to say. Below is a story written thru the eyes of Beth Stone. May you be blessed by reading it, as God has blessed Beth and the rest of us by experiencing it.





This is the first thing that comes to mind in explaining my experience for the day. We had the privilege one of the Safe Houses today. Seeing such beautiful women- my sisters in Christ-in total worship today. My absolute favorite was singing "God is so good." Seeing these precious women with bigger smiles and more beautiful voices than imaginable was inspirational. They sang in Thai as we sang in English. They sang , "Now I am free, now I am free, He's set me free, He's so good to me." What a blessing! These women have been set free in every sense of the word and are praising the Lord in joy, sincerity, peace, and such passion. If I could have stopped time at any moment in my life, it would have been then. I closed my eyes and had to soak it all in as I memorized their faces and voices and praises. All I can say is I'm so blessed to have such a loving redeeming Father who allows me to share such an intimate worship time with my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment